Chamber of Commerce
West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
#401 - 100 Park Royal
West Vancouver, BC, V7T 1A2
Incorporated on April 1st, 1952, the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting, enhancing and facilitating business in our community.
The aim of the Chamber is to foster and promote a healthy climate in which to conduct business in West Vancouver. We provide on-going networking and educational opportunities for our membership; advocate on our member’s behalf to various government levels; associate with provincial and national chambers to further the chamber movement; and we are involved in numerous community activities.
Benefits of Membership
- Various networking events throughout the year provide opportunities for leads and referrals
- Promotional opportunities provided by the Chamber generate greater recognition for their companies
Below is a select listing of the numerous returns available to our members:
- preferred rates through TD Financial Services for Mastercard, Visa, and Interact
- reduced long distance telephone rates via Primus
- group rate discounts via gas cards through Shell, Mohawk, and Petro-Canada and Imperial Oil
- payroll assistance via PayWorks
- preferential rates for telephone systems and services via Rogers Wireless
- fixed price purchase program for natural gas with CEG Energy Options Inc.
- and Group Health Insurance via Benefit Innovations Inc.
Join the diverse range of businesses that are the West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce. These businesses offer a broad spectrum of products and services including financial services, accounting, legal assistance, retail sales, restaurants, transportation, a ski resort, public relations, education, sales and marketing help, home-based businesses and many more.
We would be pleased to welcome you and your business to our membership.