Make sure you know what to do and expect during a snow event. Transportation, schools, and collection services may be affected. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as crews work to keep our community safe. See the Snow Brochure for more information.
Important Contact Information
- Trees on roads, snow or flooding issues: Public Works Dispatch 604-925-7100
- Recycling & Garbage questions: 604-925-7176 or visit northshorerecycling.ca
- Social Services & Community Resources: North Shore Community Resources 604-985-7138; Seniors’ Activity Centre LINKS program 604-925-7289
- Public Transit: West Vancouver Blue Bus 604-985-7777 TransLink customer info line 604-953-3333 or visit translink.ca
- Police & Fire: 911 for emergency calls only Police 604-925-7300 for non-emergency callsFire 604-925-7370 for non-emergency calls
- Power failures & trees on power lines: BC Hydro 1-888-POWERON (1-888-769-3766) or visit bchydro.com/outages
- General information: Municipal Hall Reception 604-925-7000 for other non-emergency issues 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Social Services During a Weather Event
During Regular Business Hours
North Shore Community Resources - Phone: 604-985-7138 or www.nscr.bc.ca
West Vancouver Seniors' Centre Activity Centre 'LINKS' phone 604-925-7289
Outside of Business Hours
West Vancouver Seniors' Activity Centre 'LINKS' phone 604-925-7289 (callers will get either a live person or a recorded message and a call back within 24 hrs. The Seniors' Centre is open 7 days a week).