Arts & Culture Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Arts & Culture Advisory Committee (ACAC) is to advise Council on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023) and provide general oversight on arts and culture in the District of West Vancouver, taking into consideration the programming, physical administrative/governance, capital and operating funding, and ongoing operational aspects.
- provide guidance to staff and Council on areas of general oversight on arts and culture in West Vancouver
- advise and assist staff with prioritizing arts and culture strategies and incorporating them into annual divisional work plans
- work in conjunction with staff to oversee subcommittees formed to focus on specific strategies and review findings and recommendations
- provide input on the implementation of the West Vancouver Arts & Culture Strategy (2018–2023)
- review and comment on matters pertaining to the ACAC’s purpose as referred by staff or Council
Normally, two-year terms to a maximum of six years, with a one-year term for appointees from Council.
Patricia Bowles, Minzhu Cao, Ann Frost, Sharon Habib, Paddy Macleod, Graham Nicholls, Scott Swan, Deborah Tiffany and Thomas Wardell.
Doti Niedermayer, Senior Manager, Cultural Services
Date: Wednesday, June 5
Time: 1 p.m.
Location: Municipal Hall, Main Floor Conference Room - North, 750 17th Street