Liquor Licences

There are several types of liquor licences and permits you can apply for. You need to apply directly to the province for any of them.

Liquor Licences & Permits | Province of BC

Special Event Liquor Permits

You need a special event permit to serve alcoholic beverages at community celebrations, weddings and parties.