Fire & Rescue Services
WHAT WE DO
West Vancouver Fire & Rescue does much more than putting out fires. We work to prevent or minimize the impacts of emergency incidents by:
- delivering prompt and effective response to fire, rescue, and medical emergencies
- protecting life, property, and the environment
- providing fire prevention services
- holding public education events
- enforcing regulations, including the Fire Code and municipal bylaws
No public access until further notice due to COVID-19.
Fire Station No.1 and Admin Office
760 16th Street
West Vancouver BC V7V 3S1
Office hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Stay informed about West Vancouver Fire & Rescue, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Assistant Chief, Operations
Businesses are required to have a specific fire permit, depending on business type.