Agendas & Minutes
Council welcomes community input and participation and encourages the public to attend Council meetings. Meeting agendas are posted here approximately 10 days in advance of the meeting. Staff reports are linked to the agenda document. Note to Chrome users: If the report links do not open, right-click and select "Open in new tab".
Special Council meeting (closed session) to be held in the Municipal Hall Main Floor Conference Room.
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
- Community Day Event Planning Working Group – Event Framework: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed: Bylaw Notice Enforcement Amendment Bylaw 4983, 2018; Municipal Ticket Information System Implementation Amendment Bylaw 5000, 2018; and Smoking Regulation Amendment Bylaw 4984, 2018: Consideration of three readings for each bylaw.
- Liquor Primary Structural Change Application – Capilano Golf and Country Club – 420 Southborough Drive: Consideration.
- Temporary Protection of the “Webb House” at 2495 Mathers Avenue: Consideration.
- Proposed Waterworks Regulation Bylaw 4490, 2006, Amendment Bylaw 4997, 2018: Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed Solid Waste Utility Bylaw 4740, 2012, Amendment Bylaw 4996, 2018: Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed Sewer and Drainage Utility Fee Bylaw 4538, 2007, Amendment Bylaw 4998, 2018: Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed 2019 Permissive Tax Exemption Bylaw 4995, 2018: Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed Five-Year Financial Plan Bylaw 4971, 2018, Amendment Bylaw 4994, 2018: Consideration of adoption.
- Proposed Amendment to 2018 Council Meeting Schedule: Consideration.
- 2014-2018 Accomplishments: Information presentation.
CANCELLED: Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
Scheduled twice per month on Mondays in the Council Chamber at Municipal Hall to consider a variety of municipal business matters such as bylaws, development applications, budgets and tax rates.
To deal with emerging issues and are held other than scheduled regular Council meetings.
Held pursuant to the Local Government Act and provide an opportunity for persons who believe that their interest in property may be affected by a proposed zoning bylaw or amendment, or a proposed official community plan bylaw or amendment, to address Council on the subject bylaw.