Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber and via electronic communication facilities.
Council meetings and public hearings are live-streamed on our website at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
Participate online (via Webex) or in person (by attending Municipal Hall).
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
Number: 2481 240 8589
- Presentation - West Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, regarding Annual Update: Information presentation.
- Proposed Development Permits 21-189 and 21-190 for 2195 Gordon Avenue (also known as 990 22nd Street): Consideration of application to allow for construction on proposed Parcels A and B.
- 2022 Community Grants Recommendations: Arts, Culture & Heritage and Community & Social Services Grants: Consideration of approval.
- 2021 Annual Report: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed General Local Elections Regulation Bylaw 4960, 2018, Amendment Bylaw 5217, 2022 (to clarify mail ballot voting procedures): Consideration of adoption.
- 2021 Statement of Financial Information: Consideration.
- Proposed Development Permit for 2452 to 2496 Marine Drive: To set date for consideration.
- Proposed Development Variance Permit for 4170 Rose Crescent: To set date for consideration.
- 5717 Eagle Harbour Road Assignment Assumption Agreement for Encroachment Agreements: Consideration.
- Delegation Request: Consideration of approval.
- 1327 Marine Drive Licence to Encroach – Boulevard Encroachment Agreement: Consideration of approval.