Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber.
The Provincial Health Officer prohibits members of the public from attending in person to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To watch online please visit westvancouver.ca/council-videos. Only use this option if you do not wish to participate electronically.
To participate by phone or Webex, phone Legislative Services at 604-925-7004 between 8 a.m. and the adjournment of the meeting on the scheduled meeting date to register to speak.
Before the meeting starts, learn how to participate at westvancouver.ca/virtualmeetings.
Number: 146 955 5432
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
- Ambleside Dundarave Business Improvement Association, regarding Imagine Ambleside: Information presentation.
- West Vancouver Memorial Library – Year in Review and 2021 Upcoming Highlights: Information presentation.
- Housing Needs Report: Consideration.
- Proposed 2021 Operating and Capital Budget: Consideration of approval.
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Municipal Asset Management Program Grant Application: Consideration of approval.
- Committee Terms of Reference Updates: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed Heritage Alteration Permit for the Ferry Building: To set date for consideration.
- Delegation Requests: Consideration of approval.