Evelyn by Onni - Temporary Use Permit (parking & construction storage)
On October 3, 2016, Council approved the temporary use permit to authorize trades and construction parking and storage and hoarding activities for Lots 8, 9 and 10 of the Evelyn by Onni project. After public input, the use of Lot 6 for the temporary uses was not included in the Temporary Use Permit.
Details are as follows:
- Lot 6–to be used for construction staging until the completion of Evelyn Walk adjacent to Lot 7.
- Lot 8–to be used for contractor and trades parking (approximately 50 parking spaces) on the upper portion of the lot.
- Lot 9 east–the eastern half will be used for contractor and trades parking (approximately 24 parking spaces) and the staging of equipment and materials for the construction of Lots 7, 8 and 10.
- Lot 9 west–the western portion of Lot 9 is currently used for contractor and trades parking and the staging and storage of equipment and materials. These uses will be abandoned when Lot 3 is completed (spring 2017) and will be hydroseeded. The boulevard at the most western tip of Lot 9 will be temporarily hydroseeded in fall 2016. This boulevard will be completed to final condition in the future upon completion of Evelyn Walk and Lot 9.
- Lot 10–the southern half of Lot 10 will be used for contractor and trades parking (approximately 30 parking spaces).
- Evelyn Drive Entrance–the western portion of the boulevard at the entrance to Evelyn by Onni will be landscaped to its final condition in fall 2016.
Image above is of construction at Evelyn by Onni, taken August 2016