Lawn Watering Regulations
Stage 1 Residential Regulations
Stage 1 seasonal watering regulations are in effect May 1 to October 15. Watering is allowed during certain times:
- Even addresses: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 4–9 a.m.
- Odd addresses: Thursdays and Sundays, 4–9 a.m.
Trees, shrubs and flowers
- Sprinklers: 4–9 a.m., any day
- Hand watering, soaker hose or drip irrigation: anytime
Non-residential lawn watering regulations
Stage 1 non-residential watering is allowed during certain times:
- Even addresses: Mondays between 1–6 a.m. and Fridays between 4–9 a.m.
- Odd addresses: Tuesdays, 1 a.m.–6 a.m. and Fridays 4 a.m.–9 a.m.
- Watering trees, shrubs and flowers is permitted any day from 1–9 a.m. if using a sprinkler, or any time if hand-watering or using drip irrigation.
In cases of mixed zoning, where commercial or industrial components are included on the same property as residential, the property is designated as “Non‐Residential.”
View the below image for information on the stages of residential water regulation.