Volunteers wanted for boards and committees
The District of West Vancouver values the opportunity for dialogue and collaboration with members of our community.
If you are a West Vancouver resident and would like to volunteer to serve on a board or committee, current opportunities are as follows:
- Board of Variance
- Arts Facilities Advisory Committee
- Community Grants Committee
- Gleneagles Community Centre Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Lower Caulfeild Advisory Committee
- North Shore Advisory Committee on Disability Issues
- Public Art Advisory Committee
Application deadline: Friday, April 23 at 4:30 p.m.
How to apply
Send your completed application and a brief personal resumé by email or mail:
West Vancouver Municipal Hall
750 17th Street
West Vancouver BC V7V 3T3
Application process queries?
Call Legislative Services: