Seniors' Activity Centre
What's open? What's closed?
Take-out food service
- Offered from 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., seven days a week.
- When arriving to purchase take-out food, enter via the southeast entrance. An indoor waiting space with chairs is available inside.
- There is no sit-down Café service available at this time.
Food delivery service
- For food delivery call 604-925-7280 to place your order. Please refer to the special take-out menu before you place your order:
The take-out menu above is updated daily (except on Saturdays and Sundays) at approximately 9 a.m.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs. No drop-ins are permitted.
- Programs are offered Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Modified Shuttle Bus service is resuming on July 15.
Seniors' Activity Centre Shop (SACS on 21st)
- Open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Physical distancing as well as cleaning and safety protocols are in place.
- Donations can be dropped off on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Seniors’ Help Line
- Monday to Sunday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Pre-registered rehabilitation and prehabilitation programs
- Pre-registration is required for access to all programs and facilities. Drop-ins are not permitted. Learn more.
West Vancouver Memorial Library dedicated service hours for the elderly and most vulnerable
- Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 to 10 a.m. Learn more.