If you have a general question, please fill out the form below. 

To report a problem or request service, please contact public works dispatch.

For a list of contact numbers and information, visit our More Contacts page. 


What subject are you contacting us about?


Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act Notice:
Personal information contained on this form is collected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act section 26(c) and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your request for information or service. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information please contact Legislative Services, Records & Information Management Coordinator at 604-921-3497, District of West Vancouver, 750 17th Street, West Vancouver BC V7V 3T3.

CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.