- Please contact Capilano View Cemetery at 604-925-7007 to arrange a burial between 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All arrangements should be made by appointment over the phone. It is currently not possible to make arrangements in the office due to COVID-19.
Please have the following information available to help us arrange an interment:
- your name, address, and phone number
- your relationship to the deceased person
- the full legal name of the deceased person
- the last address of the deceased person
- date and place of birth of the deceased person
- date and place of death of the deceased person
- the name of the funeral home you have chosen
- date and time you would like for the service
Interment services are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Having more than one date option will help with finding a time to suit your preferences.
If you have any questions, please contact Capilano View Cemetery at 604-925-7007.
About Capilano View Cemetery
Capilano View offers a variety of interment options including full casket burial, burial of cremated remains and above-ground columbaria niches.
Since 1926, the Capilano View Cemetery has offered the residents of West Vancouver a tranquil place of beauty and history to remember and reflect.
A seating area including an ornamental water basin and table for preparing flowers and holding small gatherings is now open for use on the north-west corner of the Birch Area of the cemetery. We hope you will enjoy the view!