HUB Cycling’s Go by Bike Week returns from May 29 to June 4, 2023. During this week-long celebration of cycling, everyone in Metro Vancouver, including West Vancouver, is encouraged to give cycling a try and motivate those who already do to keep riding.
Cycling is proven to improve happiness, productivity, and mental and physical health!
During Go by Bike Week, you can also:
- track your trips online and create some friendly competition with your team
- visit celebration stations, including one in West Vancouver
- brush up on your skills with free webinars from the HUB Cycling Education team
- receive cycling tips and route information
- have the chance to win prizes just for participating
Your logged bike trips help HUB Cycling work with local leaders to improve cycling conditions in Metro Vancouver. Remember that all bike trips count!
Register solo or as a team with your co-workers, family, or friends at bikehub.ca. Registration is free.
Stop by the West Van celebration station!
West Vancouver is hosting a Go By Bike Week celebration station at 13th Street and Argyle Avenue on Monday, May 29, from 4 to 6 p.m. Stop by the station for free bike tune-ups, cycling resources, and snacks!
Learn more about how you can loan bike repair kits and locks from West Vancouver Memorial Library.