The District of West Vancouver values the opportunity for dialogue and collaboration with members of our community. Opportunities will be posted on this page as they become available.
If you are a West Vancouver resident and would like to volunteer to serve on a board or committee, current opportunities are as follows:
- Board of Variance
- Arts Facilities Advisory Committee
- Community Grants Committee
- Gleneagles Community Centre Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Lower Caulfeild Advisory Committee
- North Shore Advisory Committee on Disability Issues
- Public Art Advisory Committee
Application deadline: Friday, April 23, 2021, at 4:30 p.m.
How to apply
Vacancies generally occur at year-end, but may also occur at other times during the year. You may submit an application at any time.
Send your completed application and a brief personal resumé by email or mail:
West Vancouver Municipal Hall
750 17th Street
West Vancouver BC V7V 3T3
Application process queries?
Call Legislative Services:
Fill out the Community Involvement Application Form and get involved today!
Other volunteer opportunities
Visit our main volunteer page for a list of volunteer opportunities at different facilities.