Green Can and Yard Trimmings are Collected Every Week
Organics, which includes food scraps and yard trimmings, are banned from being disposed of as garbage and should be placed in your Green Can, yard trimmings container or backyard compost.
Set Out Times
- collection begins at 7:30 a.m.
- set materials out after 5 a.m. on collection day, not the night before
Important COVID-19 Update
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect our waste collection staff:
- ensure that all personal hygiene products, used tissues, cleaning cloths, face masks, gloves, and similar items are disposed of in garbage bags.
- securely tie garbage bags. Un-bagged or loose items will not be collected.
- sort materials correctly. Crews are taking extra precautions and will not be sorting through garbage or recycling at the curb.