Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held in the Municipal Hall Council Chamber and via electronic communication facilities.
Council meetings and public hearings are live-streamed on our website at westvancouver.ca/council-videos.
Participate online (via Webex) or in person (by attending Municipal Hall).
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected].
Number: 2495 168 8953
- Delegation - Howe Sound Biosphere Region Initiative Society, regarding Howe Sound Community Forums 2022 & Beyond: Information presentation.
- Ocean Ambassadors Canada, regarding PickUp3 Program: Information presentation.
- Proposed 2022-2026 Five-Year Financial Plan Bylaw 5185, 2022, Amendment Bylaw 5219, 2022 and Proposed Phase 2 Capital Funding Report: Consideration of three readings and funding approval.
- Climate Action Strategy Overview: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed Projects under the Environmental Reserve Fund: Consideration of approval.
- Ebike Incentive Pilot Initiative: Consideration of approval.
- 2022 Community Grants Recommendations: Arts, Culture & Heritage and Community & Social Services Grants – Round 2: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed Solid Waste Utility Bylaw 4740, 2012, Amendment Bylaw 5220, 2022 (Recycling in Parks): Consideration of three readings.
- Proposed Amendments to Arts Facilities Advisory Committee Terms of Reference: Consideration of approval.
- Proposed: General Council Committees Policy 0144; and General Council Committees Procedure 0145: Consideration of approval.