Ambleside Par 3
Ambleside Par 3 is now open
On March 15, 2020, in response to COVID-19 concerns, the District closed a number of public facilities, including Ambleside Par 3. The District re-opened Ambleside Par 3 on Friday, June 5 with revised operating protocols, as advised by the health authorities.
Please remember to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least two metres (six feet) between you and others. If you are sick, please protect others by staying home until you are well.
ADAPTED REGULATIONS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Before you start:
- Payment accepted by card only – tap preferable.
- Stand in the designated area while waiting to pay.
While golfing, please note:
- Watch for markings at tees to help you maintain your distance.
- Rental equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Ball washers have been removed.
- Do not share equipment.
- Do not touch flags on the greens. Balls will be prevented from going into the cup.
- All benches are closed. Please do not sit on them.
- Please leave the golf course immediately following your round of golf.
- If you pack it in, pack it out. Take everything home with you, including garbage.
- All ages: $13.50
Weekdays (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays)
- Adults: $13.50
- Seniors (65 years and over): $10.50
- Youth (18 years and younger): $8.50
- Family (1–2 adults of the same household and their children or youth; maximum 4 people. Each additional child or youth pays the youth rate.): $26.50
All prices include taxes.
Private golf lesson fees
- Adults: $105/hour
- Juniors: $75/hour
Add another person to your private lesson for an additional $20 per hour. Contact us by email to book.
$2.25 each club