The District is currently facing unprecedented levels of new building permit applications and customers are advised to expect delays.
In order to serve you better virtually, you can now submit your application documents to the Document Upload Centre. Use the Document Upload Centre to easily create new application requests and upload supporting documents to an existing application.
You must have the following to use the Document Upload Centre:
- A valid email address
- Completed documents in PDF or JPEG file type. Note: we recommend your file size be under 100 MB. Larger files will take longer to load. Do not close your browser while your file is uploading. Please wait until the progress bar disappears and your upload is complete.
Ready to submit?
If you've completed your forms and are ready to submit them, click on the link below.
Applications currently being accepted in the Document Upload Centre:
The following applications can now be submitted using the Document Upload Centre. To download the PDF forms related to the application, please click the links below.
Note: Starting Monday, April 19, 2021, the applications listed below will no longer be accepted via email.
Permits & Inspections
- Single Family Dwelling / Duplex Building Permit Application
- Multi-Family Dwelling Building Permit Application
- Commercial / Institutional Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- House Plans Request
- Sign Permit Application
- Address Change Request
- Leak Adjustment Application
- Special Metre Reading
- Water/Sewer Leak Adjustments
- Mailing Address Change
- Tax Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Application and Adjustments
- Utility Auto Debit Authorization and Adjustments
- Power of Attorney (upload your Power of Attorney Form)
- Private Property Tree Cutting Permit Application
- Municipal Boulevard Tree Cutting Permit Application
At this time, tree cutting permit applications for watercourse protection areas and public lands are not accepted via the Document Upload Centre.
Note: This is a pre-screening and not a completed application. Staff will review your documents and contact you.
For help with using the Document Upload Centre, please contact the General Information line at 604-925-7000.