Regular Council Meeting
Regular Council meeting held at Municipal Hall via electronic communication facilities.
To watch online please visit westvancouver.ca/council-videos. Only use this option if you do not wish to participate electronically.
To participate by phone or Webex, phone Legislative Services at 604-925-7004 between 8 a.m. and the adjournment of the meeting on the scheduled meeting date to register to speak.
Before the meeting starts, learn how to participate at westvancouver.ca/virtual-meetings.
Number: 2485 949 4594
If you wish to present to Council, please consider submitting your comments to [email protected]
- Proposed Amendments to Development Permit 15-037 for Sewell’s Landing: Consideration of application to allow for exterior changes to the buildings including roofing materials and deletion of certain trellises.
- 3153 Travers Avenue - Community Charter, Section 57 Notice on Land Title: Consideration.
- 348 Taylor Way - Community Charter Section 57 Notice on Land Title: Consideration.
- 3D 328 Taylor Way - Community Charter Section 57 Notice on Land Title: Consideration.
- 6D 328 Taylor Way - Community Charter Section 57 Notice on Land Title: Consideration.
- Options for Moving 29th Street Pickleball Courts to an Alternative Location in the Short Term: Consideration of approval.
- Council Motion regarding Residential Parking Pilot in Horseshoe Bay: Consideration.
- Temporary Protection of the Nesbitt House at 1281 Clyde Avenue: Consideration of approval.